Over 50 assignments completed in 17 countries
My track record is one of hard-won, practical international experience. I’ve achieved the results my clients needed because of my self-reliance and an approach that can be summed up as ‘interim anywhere’. I offer total flexibility and work where the issues dictate.
My international and cross border assignments have been in Austria, China, Denmark, France, Germany, South Korea, Qatar, Hong Kong and the UK. I have worked in Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Ethiopia, Canada, France, India, Scandinavia, Spain and the USA.
- Areva T and D (now GE)
- Babcock International Group
- Beumer Group
- Britax (now Zodiac)
- Brush Group
- Compact Power (now Clinipower)
- Crisplant (now Beumer Group)
- EU Energy
- FKI Logistics (now Beumer Group)
- Fortress (Halma Group)
- Froude Hofmann
- Hanovia (Halma Group)
- HFS (Halma Group)
- Lanzhou Electric Corporation
- Lorne Stewart
- MAN Energy Solutions (was MAN Diesel and Turbo)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Europe
- MPAC Lambert Ltd
- NEG Micon (now Vestas)
- Norwest Holst Telecom (now Vinci)
- PAR Acoustic
- Strachan and Henshaw (now Babcock International)
- TGL (now GE) – Rolls Royce major shareholder
- Weir Strachan & Henshaw
- Wirsbo (now Uponor)
My interim assignments span a wide variety of business situations:
- Zero/very low turnover, emerging and spin off businesses focused on making their technologies commercially viable with limited resources and high investor expectation.
- Small and medium businesses, often subsidiaries of UK and European quoted groups.
- Mittelstands often with international subsidiaries.
- Turnkey projects and situations that need the absolute focus that only an interim manager can provide.
- Non-standard entities such as China State Owned Enterprises.